- What are your opening times? – We are open from 9.30am- 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Are you open at weekends? – We are open Saturday12pm-5pm from May-September. We are closed on Sunday.
- Are refreshments available? – Tea and Scones are always available.
- Is lunch available? – It is advisable to book
- How do I book? – for any booking or enquiries please call 096 45374. Booking is essential for meals.
- Are you wheelchair accessible? – All public parts of the building are wheelchair accessible.
- Is there parking? – There is parking for cars and buses.
- Can I buy refreshment if I am going on the loop walk? – There is a Tuck shop with all the essentials.
- Is there a charge for the DVD & guided tour – There is a charge of €4.00 pp for the DVD & Tour, €8.00 if you would like to have tea and freshly made scones afterwards.
- Can anybody join the Tuesday group? – All are welcome to join our Tuesday Group.
- Can I use the facilities when on the Loop Walk? Our facilities are open to walkers and cyclists.